GEOWORLD - Issue 04 (June 1987)
- MacPaint to GeoPaint Conversions By Peter and Paul Hughes
- Interesting review of the various programs that were used over time to convert MacPaint images to GeoPaint and what the limitations of the early programs were.
- Double the Size of Print Shop Graphics By Terry R. Mills
- Outline of the steps needed to use Graphics Grabber from Desk Pack 1 to create a double sized PrintShop clipart graphic. Also includes a BASIC program to view the files.
- GeoPaint and MacPaint Proportions by Peter Hughes
- In depth examination of the difference in resolution and proportion of MacPaint graphics when converted to GeoPaint.
- Inside GEOS by Master Blaster
- Excellent article about Events and Menus as related to programming in GEOS
- Berkeley Softworks by Rob Siegel (GEOS Rob)
- An article about how Rob uses GEOS programs throughout his day at work.
- Interesting Diagrams by K.F.C.
- There are a couple pages that have some really detailed diagrams of what I think are cheat sheets for GeoPaint and GeoWrite.