Micro 6502 - Issue 76 - October 1984
- Plotting Binary Trees - Binary trees are an interesting form of mathematical graph. Here's a program to generate and display them.
- Fast Bit Map Plotting on the C64 - Part 1 of a series of assembly level routines to support fast high-resolution bit map plotting on the C64
- Machine Language Loops - Machine language loops are explored - and some common misconceptions about them exposed
- BASIC / ML Data Transfer - Four techniques are explored and implemented to exchange data between BASIC and machine level programs
- Expanding the Commodore 1541 Disk Drive, Part 1 - Part 1 of a series showing how to expand the capabilities of the 1541 disk drive
- A Very Moving Message - Split screen, fine scrolling and interrupt techniques are combined in a useful utility for the commodore 64
- Quick Cipher Routines - A method and program to protect your 'public data' using a random number based encryption scheme that will work on any micro