Denise 184.108.40.206 (released June 27th, 2022) is a cycle accurate and platform independent Commodore 64 / Amiga (not yet) emulator. Denise supports REU, GeoRam, EasyFlash, EasyFlash³, Gmod2, Retro Replay, Action Replay, Final Cartridge, Light Guns/Pens, GunStick, Mouse 1351, Mouse Neos, Paddles.
Included in this archive is versions for Windows 32 & 64 bit, Linux & Mac OSX. You can find the latest release and previous releases >here<, and you can find the source code repository >here<.
- thanks for the countless tests and suggestions [thanks to AW182]
- thanks for spanish translation [thanks to Muzza]
- tape loading sounds (playing as audio cassette)
- fixed a bug for windows UI not listing all addresses for multi SID's in drop-down list
- faster loading of floppy drive profile with a lot of stepper WAV's for each tracknewtronics drive sound profile no longer blocks emulation on first start
- added option to hold autofire a little bit longera few games benefit from it, applies to all active Turbo functions
- hint: some autofire compatible joysticks do this
- added option to prioritise Controlport over keyboard and vice versadouble assignments are temporarily inactivated
e.g. using cursor keys as joystick replacement