Denise 1.1.1 (released May 12th, 2021) is a cycle accurate and platform independent Commodore 64 / Amiga (not yet) emulator. Denise supports REU, GeoRam, EasyFlash, EasyFlash³, Gmod2, Retro Replay, Action Replay, Final Cartridge, Light Guns/Pens, GunStick, Mouse 1351, Mouse Neos, Paddles.
Included in this archive is versions for Windows 32 & 64 bit, Linux & Mac OSX. You can find the latest release and previous releases >here<, and you can find the source code repository >here<.
See the detailed description for the change log.
- add Final Cartridge 3 support to EF³
- add DataBlast, SwiftLink, Turbo232 emulation
- BBS support (use tcpser for virtual modem)
- only virtual IP based connections, no connections to physical COM ports
- fix VIA Latch Bug (thanks to enigma)
- prepare fullscreen with custom resolution and refresh rate
- auto fast forward (warp) on startup
- stop when first file was loaded
- or fast forward while drive (tape, floppy) is running
- Bugfix: creating new disks/tapes on macOS Catalina and above was not possible