Added features since 1.24
- Debug stream over Ethernet, which logs CPU / VIC access real time, also possible to log C64 CPU and 1541 CPU alongside. U64 only.
- ACIA (MOS 6551) emulation
- Modem Layer emulation (6551 <-> LAN), supporting both outbound and inbound connections
- REU load / save commands from UCI, using the preload settings
- File append mode for Software IEC.
- Support for SuperGames cartridge
- Issue #121: 1541C ROM seemed faulty. Track 0 sensor reconnected.
- Issue #119: Fixed network host name illegal chars.
- Issue #127: Fix for Epyx Fastload at boot U64 (consider DMA to stop discharging the cap.)
- Fix for KCS cart at boot of U64
- Fixed DMA load delay, to let 1541 initialize before running PRG
- Fixed 1541 address decoding (RAMBOard was faulty!)
- Fixed Closing telnet connection caused U64/U2+ to freeze.
- Stability issues fixed in configuration manager.
- Corrected NMI / IRQ routing for internal cart. (U64)
- Timing corrections to make external 1764 REU work. (U64)
- Some U64 factory test improvements. Invisible to you.
Planned work for the upcoming release:
- CPU Speedup
- Keystrokes to quickly enable / mute audio channels
- A sample project for the ESP32, which can be used for others to port stuff like modem emulation.