Difference with previous release V1.21 / V1.22 (Initial Elite release)
Changes / Improvements to the U64 FPGA:
- Added Drive B activity to the possible Case LED outputs.
- Increased the number of UltiSIDs from two to eight.
- Fixed Jailbar issue on HDMI output.
- Fixed a Ledstrip issue that slipped into one of the previous versions.
- Improved EMC performance.
- Added Paddle Swap for the U64 Elite.
- Increased application CPU performance.
Changes to the Ultimate 64 application:
- Added support for 8-SID configuations.
- Split the U64 configuration settings for better overview.
- Added possibility to load / save and reset configuration settings.
- Added the possibility to have temporary configuration settings.
- Added choice of which UltiSID causes the LED strip to light up.
- Added a Visual SID addressing editor.
- Added detection and real time configuration of FPGASID.
- Added detection and real time configuration of SwinSid Ultimate.
- Added detection and real time configuration of ARMSID.
- Fixed screen title when connecting to the machine through Telnet.
- Added joyswap to the configuration menu.
- Option to use Final Cart V1/V2 re-enabled.
- Upgraded the OS to a newer version.
- Flashing the ESP32 WiFi module from the file browser menu.
- “Drive C” – software 1581 emulation by Scott Hutter .
Planned work for the upcoming release:
- Keystrokes to quickly enable / mute audio channels
- Connection between the ESP32 and the C64
- A sample project for the ESP32, which can be used for others to port stuff like modem emulation.
|System|| Commodore 64|