Unzip64v2 & Unzip128v2 are decompressors compatible with files created by PKZIP v2.04g & equivalent programs, as well as gzip (GNU zip). They will decompress deflated (and stored) files on a stock commodore 64 or 128 (respectively).
- Writes D64 files to 1541/71 drives and to 1541 partitions on CMD devices
- Fast decompression
- Decompresses both ZIP & GZIP compressed files!
- CRC-32bit data integrity checking
- Path support for directories/partitions on CMD drives etc..
- File type (PRG/SEQ) selection + individual override
- Filename correction for lowercase ascii filenames.
- Auto device detection.
- Directory functions F1 & F3 for viewing source & destination directories.
- Dos command functions.
- Uses 2mhz mode on a 128 in 64 mode + uses VIC-II blank screen speedup
- CMD device friendly (SCPU64, RamLink, HD/FDxxxx etc. etc. compatible)
- CMD SCPU optimized
- Compatable with just about any storage hardware, including ramdos/REU etc.
- It decompresses ZIP2.04g files - what more do you want?
- More? It decompresses GZIP files too
- Want more still? It decompresses d64 images straight to 1541 disks!
|System|| Commodore 128|