This is a all-in-1 utility for the EasyFlash 3 cartridge and its USB connection to the PC. The utility is precompiled for M$ Windows and Linux, Source are available.
- PC has installed Easyflash 3 USB driver. If not please get it from: https://bitbucket.org/skoe/easyflash/wiki/EF3InstallDriver
- PC and EF3 are connected using the USB cable.
- EF3 has jumpers set to “DATA” (down) mode.
Changelog from v1.4:
- Created a single “ef3usb.prg” and “ef3usb.exe” utility which includes all previous utilities in one single package.
- Speeded up the Turbo Reader a bit with reverse sector loading.
- Added 40 track support to D64 read and write (turbo version only!)
- Added turbo format command – 35 and 40 sectors. Curtesy of tlr’s “Format II” utility.
- “dir” and “copy” commands now also display the disk name and ID.
- “execute” command now also accepts .P00 files.
- “xfer” command added. This command will transfer (copy) files from the C64 to the PC! You can write these files in .PRG or .P00 format.