Version 0.07 (08.08.2019)
Color syntax: Planned, Implemented, Cancelled/postponed
- ♦Basic Commodore PET support (no specific methods yet)
- ♦Fledgeling Amiga 500 (Motorola 68K) support:
- ♦IDE / assembler
- ♦Basic 1-5 bitplanes image support (+export)
- ♦M68000 compiler support (40% implemented)
- ♦M68000 built-in methods support (15% implemented)
- Fjong raytracer
- ♦New document type .fjo implemented. Fjong files are lua scripts that initialize an update a scene that is ray-traced realtime (CPU).
- ♦Fjong saving and compression for those sweet sweet 6502 demo effects
- ♦Fjong tutorials and examples
- Getbit finally fixed
- if (.. AND / OR ..) optimizations
- Integer arrays, optimizations
- VIC 20 methods
- Tons of bugfixes and updates
- ♦Assembler .asm files can now be compiled directly
- ♦OrgAsm tests for duplicate symbols. Parser also double-checks for symbol duplicates.
- ♦Minor OrgAsm bugfixes
- ♦Multiple source files project build settings
- ♦memcpyfast (for <127 byte copying), memcpyunrolled for those fixed-size chunks
- ♦Motorola 68000 support
- ♦Possible to define variables / constants with expression array[320*200] of byte; also using preprocessor directives
- ♦Several optimizations and lesser bugfixes
- ♦Preprocessor method @startassembler ” lda #00″ etc lets you insert user-defined assembly code directly after program load address and before any TRSE code is executed.
- Krills loader tinycrunch support: KrillLoadCompressed added
- ♦CopyFullScreen can take pointers or addresses or a mix
- ♦Zeropage pointers can now be assigned in a much better way:
- zp:=$0400 + 40*y;
- zp:=data + 80*y;
- ♦Integer & zeropage pointers simple assigning a:=a+/-b optimization
- ♦Fixed bug with bitand/bitor (&/|) not being treated as binary operations, so that expression as a:=1+b&3; became incorrect.
- ♦Changed 8×8 bit multiplication to *not* use self-modified code (due to NES only having prg ROM, not RAM)
- ♦Optimized expressions like “c:=a+b*2” to always be “c:=b*2+a”, enable even further binop optimizations where right-hand side of equation is simple number / variable. About 1-2% code reduction.
- ♦Added method RightBitShift(address, number of chars) for right-shifting N chars 1 bit (with carry)
- Wavefront .obj 3D file to amiga format converter (under tools menu)
- Amiga image type (320×200)
- Pico 8 image type & colors
- Custom palette + palette editor + export to 12-bit Amiga format
- Bitmap Font Generator (load system truetype, render to image cells (for amiga font usage)). Located in the image “import” dialoge.
- ♦Export charset-compressed multicolor images as screen data + charset data.
- ♦Help text updated
- While painting, press 0-9 to set colors, press shift+(0-9) for colors 10-19
- ♦Individual character is updated while drawing charsets
- ♦TinyCrunch D64 settings and D64 implementation
- ♦Support for overriding default .prg settings:
- Start address
- Stripping .prg 2 byte header
- No basic SYS start
- ♦Vice auto injection support. Duh.
- ♦Fixed a bug when creating a new animation document. Was fixed to 20×19 chars, now possible to have any size.
- ♦Tons of bugfixes in the image / level editor! (0.06.2)
- ♦Fjong tutorials
- ♦Entire Purple Planet Yo VIC-20 demo project source included
- VIC20 Nibbler tutorial game project by Andy H.