|WinVICE 3.2 (32-bit)|
Changes in VICE 3.2
- New (experimental) GTK3 native port, this and the SDL(2) port will replace all other ports (which will get removed) in VICE 3.3 and onward.
- Handling of the `-keybuf` command now works properly for all emulators and RAM sizes.
- Fixed handling of LOAD"$$" with virtual devices.
- Fixed @CD, @MD and @RD commands for virtual filesystem devices.
- Fixed NEOS Mouse emulation.
- Call the new CIA "8521" instead of "6526A" (which is wrong) in the UIs.
- Added 4sid support.
- Fixed tape wobble.
- Erase timing fixes in flash core.
- Don't allocate sectors on tracks > 70 in the BAM of 1571 images.
- Ethernet emulation: fix register mapping in rr-net mode.
- reSID: fixed envelope bugs shown by testprogs/SID/env_test/.
- Fixed 6509 CPU port issues.
- Added support for TAP virtual network interface.
- Fixed drive clock overflow. Drive and host went out of sync on clock overflow (every ~4G cycles), which would break loading or custom drive code in the case loader/stuff is not idle during overflow window. Also drive would execute ~4G cycles out of sync, which made the emulator freeze for a while.
- Fix monitor 'm' command buffer overflow.
- Added conditional on values in memory to breakpoint handling.
** SDL changes
- Cosmetic overhaul of the SDL UI.
- New drag'n'drop support for the SDL2 port(s).
- Fixed monitor display of printables with the 'M' (memdump) command.
- Fixed drive status display in statusbar.
- Added "advance frame".
- Disable the mouse pointer unless we really need it.
- Change MacOSX SDL menu key to F10 to accommodate old MacBooks etc.
- Change default menu key for sdl amiga based platforms to 'F10'.
- Added default hotkey files (with hotkeys similar to existing GUIs).
- Added various keymaps for use with keyrah in combian/retropie.
- Added controller mapping file for PS3 controller.