Differences with previous release V1.18
- Based on the Ultimate-II+ firmware Version 3.5
- Added features:
- Real time streaming VIC video data over Ethernet
- Real time streaming audio data over Ethernet
- Added commands on TCP port to enable/disable these streams
- Added commands to enable/disable emulated drives, over UCI
- Added possibility to write to D64 images from the menu (e.g. copy PRG files into it).
- Added DE00 and DF00 ranges as possible options for SID socket decodes
- Printer emulation now supports color!
- Improvements to VIC:
- Sprite collision timing solved
- Sprite to background collision problem solved
- Sprite expansion timing corrected, also in combination with multicolor
- Sprite retriggering fixed
- Border color change timing one adjusted by one pixel
- Various improvements to pass emufuxx0r tests. (incl. 50-pixel wide sprites)
- Fixed loading sprite data when VIC is read AEC=1
- Sprite timing fixed for NTSC
- Improvements to CPU:
- ANE (B) made to work.
- Implemented SHA, SHS, SHX, SHY and LAX #imm
- CPU PIO register floating inputs fixed.
- Improvements to SID:
- Improvements to ADSR envelope generator (fixes missing notes in e.g. Hawkeye 2018)
- More realistic values for SID filter resonance
- Added volume control for the SID digis
- LowPass boost in sid mixer.
- Improved anti-aliasing on resample filter in PAL mode
- Improvements on SID player
- Built-in SID player now supports MUS files as well (including stereo tunes)
- Added support for toggling screen on/off in Sidplayer with S key.
- Added support for song length in SID header.
- Fixed correct SID model selection for SIDFX boards
- Various other bug fixes
- Other machine fixes:
- Other bug fixes
- Another bug in the network stack that caused stack corruption and random crash
- Copying a file from a container now restores extension
- Fixed issue of copying file from .t64 files
- Added 'Enter' option for .t64 files
- User Interface improvements / fixes
- Fixed telnet connection - removing header upon connect (fixes random copy actions)
- Changed default hostname to match target
- David Horrocks for very useful input about VIC sprite handling and custom test programs
- Rene Garcia for this addition of color to the printer emulation
- Wilfred Bos for his improvements to the SID (and now MUS) player
- Scott Hutter for added UCI commands
- Martijn Wieland for his U64_Streamer PC application Download here: https://www.tsb.space/projects/u64-streamer/
- Chris Verheijen for his critical ear on UltiSID.
|System|| Commodore 64|