Turbo Chameleon 64 Firmware Beta 9f
These are the changes since the last beta release. For the detailed history
please take a look at the releasenotes in the "Documentation" directory.
- Added remote reset feature
- Fixed Pagefox Cartridge mapping
- Fixed KCS Power Cartridge (BLOAD)
- Fixed drive write protection, the disk could still be written to even if the
sensor was 'open'
- Added variable track length support to drive emulation
- Fixed interrupt flag for VIA timer 1 in single shot mode.
- Fixed glitch when writing to colorram from REU when BA signal goes low.
- BUGFIX: use $01 instead of $ff for the CRC7 field in SD commands - although
the specs say the CRC bits are "dont care" when CRCs are disabled,
this seems to be required for some cards.
- BUGFIX: better RAM init pattern
- BUGFIX: better detection and restoring of active CIA interrupts
- BUGFIX: added handling for additional DOS errors (1581, CMD)
- NEW: support for changing/creating/deleting directories on IEC devices,
tested against sd2iec.
- updated tools to the latest binaries from the public repository.
|System|| Commodore 64|