Release notes 2.6d:
* Ultimax mode forced now correctly implemented (solves issue with freeze and DMA load)
* Programmable cartrige emulation timing
* Some drive emulation enhancements
- FIXED: Ultimax mode forced now correctly implemented (solves issue with freeze and DMA load)
- FIXED: Updater now works on C128... (not all C128 issues are fixed)
- ADDED: Programmable cartrige emulation timing
- IMPROVED: Some drive emulation enhancements
- Release notes 2.6c:
- This version does include SID, but is just single-drive. It does include the Ultimate Audio module. Different builds may become available upon request.
- FIXED: USB stick present on boot time caused the Ultimate-II to crash when loading a file from SD at initialisation time (kernal rom / drive rom)
- FIXED: Starting a program with RUN sometimes caused the ultimate to become unresponsive when freezing afterwards.
- FIXED: Now reads USB sticks with FAT16 format, but without partition table.
See for additional information the download item of V2.6
|System|| Commodore 64|