Firmware 0.09 releasedVersion 0.09 has been released with the following features and bug fixes:
- Fix for issue with C64 to modem flow control
- Improved telnet detection
- Can now escape to AT command mode after connecting to a host using +++.
- Guard time added to +++ (must wait 1 second before issuing +++).
- ATS2 command register for changing escape character. Default is ATS2=43 (+).
- ATM0-3 support. Does nothing but won't cause an error for BBSs that send in init string.
- ATX0-4 support:
X0 = 0-4 X1 = 0-5, 10+ X2 = 0-6, 10+ X3 = 0-5, 7, 10+ X4 = 0-7, 10+ 0 - OK 1 - CONNECT 2 - RING 3 - NO CARRIER 4 - ERROR 5 - CONNECT 1200 6 - NO DIALTONE (DNS failure) 7 - BUSY (Connection failure) 8 - NO ANSWER (not implemented) 10 - CONNECT 2400 11 - CONNECT 4800 . .
- 1200 baud support for inbound connections.
- ATH1 to take modem off-hook (WiFly goes to sleep) to prevent incoming connections.
- Default phone book entries when clearing have been removed.
- AT&SSID= changed to AT*S=
- AT&PASS= changed to AT*P=
- AT&KEY= changed to AT*K=
Note 1: The SSID settings were saved so that they used they followed the same format as other AT commands. They can now be included with other AT commands but must be the last command on the line.Note 2: Default phone book entries were removed to save space. They may be added back in a future version.Menu only:
- Can now abort waiting for inbound connection by pressing any key.
- Option to clear phone book.
- Improved character input routines in menus.