Differences with previous release V1.10
- Based on the Ultimate-II+ firmware Version 3.4c
- NTSC mode has been fixed, from 262 lines to 263 lines per frame.
- SID autoconfig: If there is just one SID, give it the full address range.
- Speaker volume setting added for U64.
- Various fixes in the VIC sprite generator. This fixes many demos.
- Preparations added for Elite version of the U64 board
- Adjusted analog colors, thanks to Matt Barszcz
- Fixed sprite collision register timing.
- Fixed line 137 to 000 rollover. This fixes Lunatico three layer scroller
- Added LED controls for the two Case LEDs
- Fixed tape record to tap file
- Fixed various CIA issues. This fixed the Expert Cart unfreeze problem. Thanks to David Horrocks
- Refined IRQ timing of the 6502 CPU core.
- Added AC generator to support UserPort cable
- Fixed the order of Flash images, to make SS5 NTSC and TAR NTSC work.
- Fixed RES bit in $D016, should be writable. Thanks to David Horrocks
Changes to the application, 3.4c, compared to previous 3.4:
- Fixing homedirectory function. Added possibility to use wildcards.
- Fixed file extensions. Makes songlengths load again.
- Significant improvements to the Software IEC module.
- Updates to SID player:
- Implemented pause feature (using space bar)
- Pause will now also mute 2nd and 3rd SID chip
- Fixed SID version check and SID header relocation
- Fixed display issue when SID model or clock is unknown
- Updated version of player and copyright year
|System|| Commodore 64|