These are the changes since the last beta release. For the detailed history
please take a look at the releasenotes in the "Documentation" directory.
- renamed the binary from "update.exe" to "flasher.exe". the former would trigger pointless UAC warnings in win7 and up.
- detect chameleon v2, and selects the v2 core via filename pattern
- restart core 0 after abort
- disable "start bootloader" button when no chameleon is connected
- Added support for the 1MB homebrew variant of the "Magic Desk" cartridge
- Added support for the optional EPROM on the COMAL80 cartridge
- Added support for the 256kB "FC3+" FC3 images
- Fixed RAM mapping in "ultimax" mode
- Fixed mapping of the Character ROM in VIC cycles
- Fixed reading of write-only cartridge registers
- Various CIA fixes, allows switching between "new" and "old" CIA now
- BUGFIX: the easyflash related EAPI function to erase a sector did write to I/O instead of cartridge memory, which would result in broken audio
- BUGFIX: when mounting a d64 or g64 image on the second drive, the wrong image would be marked active and diskchange was always triggered on the first emulated drive.
- BUGFIX: set $ba (current drive id) to the device id of the d64 image when starting a prg file from inside a mounted d64 image.
- BUGFIX: in the "file action" (SPACE) menu do not show the "load" option when the menu is invoked on .geo or .reu files, and the respective expansion is not enabled
- BUGFIX: show a message when trying to load a georam or reu file and georam or reu is not enabled, or the file is too large for the configured size
- moved VIC and CIA settings into "Emulation settings" Menu
- added CIA type selection