Differences with previous release V1.0B
- Based on Ultimate-II+ firmware Version 3.4
- NTSC mode has been added. The switch can be found in the U64 Specific Settings menu
- Added rudimentary support for USB Floppy disks (not completely done yet; as removal of floppy is not yet detected)
- USB problems with low/full speed devices fixed; no more bus hang-ups in these cases. (No full HID support just yet..)
- VIC collision problem fixed.
- Improved 1541 compatibility; weak bit areas and floppy speed zones are now properly supported.
- Various improvements 'under the hood'
|System|| Commodore 64|