Apparently the version numbers are hex and not decimal.
Differences with previous official release V1.06
- SID has been improved quite a bit.
- The internal SID is now consistently referenced as "UltiSID", to avoid confusion with other SID products.
- Various bugs, like the phase of the filters, and the routing of Voice 3 when the VOICE3OFF bit was set have been corrected.
- A number of SID filter curves have now been implemented and can now be chosen from the configuration menu.
- The resonance can be changed to two different settings.
- Combined waveforms can now be selected between 6581 and 8580.
- Internal bus charge in the SID is now emulated.
- The 6502 core has been improved. All 'stable' illegal instructions are now fully operational:
- SLO $07 $17 $03 $13 $0F $1F $1B
- RLA $27 $37 $23 $33 $2F $3F $3B
- SRE $47 $57 $43 $53 $4F $5F $5B
- RRA $67 $77 $63 $73 $6F $7F $7B
- SAX $87 $97 $83 $8F
- LAX $A7 $B7 $A3 $B3 $AF
- DCP $C7 $D7 $C3 $D3 $CF $DF $DB
- ISC $E7 $F7 $E3 $F3 $EF $FF $FB
- ANC $0B
- ANC $2B
- ALR $4B
- ARR $6B (including decimal mode!)
- SBX $CB
- SBC $EB
- LAS $BB
- LAX $AB is stable with constant 00.
- U64 settings are now restored when the machine resets. This resets the SID settings after using Auto Config + internal SID player.
|System|| Commodore 64|