|Chameleon Beta 9d Firmware|
What's new since last beta:
- Fixed DE00 disable bit (bit 2) for RetroReplay emulation.
- Fixed RetroReplay "REU compatibility" logic.
- Fixed PS/2 Pause key decoding. No longer triggers a ctrl key press.
- Fixed Comal-80 emulation (bits 5, 6 and 7 of banking register)
- Fixed Super-games emulation (bit 3 in DF00 to disable banking register)
- Fixed REU so it can write into color RAM correctly (REU emulation)
- Fixed REU buffer swap operation (REU emulation)
- Fixed REU register contents after failed verify operation (REU emulation)
- Added support for extra fire buttons on docking station
- Added support for disk write-protect (drive emulation)
- Improved emulation of the drive stepper motor (drive emulation)
- Various VIA emulation fixes (drive emulation)
- BUGFIX: the I/O reset required by various features did clear the CIAs
serial shift registers in a way that spurious interrupts could
be generated, which caused some programs to crash when starting
them from the file browser.
- BUGFIX: the sidplayer was using incorrect timer values for playing tunes
with NTSC timing on a PAL C64, or the other way around.
- BUGFIX: the sidplayer did not correctly mute the second SID when re-entering
the file browser
- NEW: short press on right (reset) button will send an IEC reset to the
- NEW: when F7 is used to blank the screen while playing a SID tune, the
background color will be set to black and the rasterbars removed to
- NEW: Drives can be write protected
- BUGFIX: the "arrow left" character could not be entered in the monitor
- NEW: the color ram can be shown/edited using the IO command
- BUGFIX: the CPUs of the emulated disk drives are stopped by the freezer and
only released when actually needed by the menu system.
- BUGFIX: also copy TOD registers of CIA2 in the right order :)